Oscar the Grouch Kitty

posted by sometrouble @ 1:19 AM | Test Category Two | Friday, January 18, 2008

Last summer, we decided to adopt a second cat. I wrote about it. I know I didn't post many good photos because he was hard to get photos of. Well, since I got my new lens (Nikon 50mm/F1.8 AF) I took some practice shots of the kitties. I thought I would just share a few of Oscar. I can't believe how much he's changed...and how much healthier he looks! We decided to rename him, since none of the first names we thought of fit him well. Husband says he looks like a grouch. I say "takes one to know one". :o) Anyway, we thought Oscar fit him (and he does have more of a grouchy cat look than Cato does.)
sorry about the watermarks. that's just the way it's gotta be.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 11:26 AM, Blogger Liza said...

he is a beautiful cat and those are beautiful pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home