Merry Christmas to me...and everyone else too!

posted by sometrouble @ 3:22 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, December 24, 2007


Look what I just figured out how to gift myself with...We've had AT&T high speed DSL for over a year...and I didn't know that entitled me to a free Flickr PRO account. I never use the email address that I created for our internet account access...so I never got the notification. I only found out because my grandmother, who also has the dsl service, asked me about an e-mail she got and didn't understand. She says, "what is this flicker thing?" So I looked at the message, which told her that just for being an internet subscriber, she was entitled to a free pro account. (At this point I started whining about how I'm a subscriber too...and why don't I get a free pro account, since I would actually use it?!?) So I did a little research...figured out what the email I registered for service with was, and changed my Flickr access e-mail to that one instead of the yahoo address I was using. Presto! the "pro" just appeared behind my name. I read that as long as I stay an AT&T customer, I get pro! YAY! Now I have to start using Flickr more. So anyone else out there who has AT&T or SBC Yahoo DSL, you can do this too. Leave me a comment if you need help figuring out how.

I also ordered myself this little baby last night...The Nikon 50mm/f1.8D AF lens. I read Mainline Mom's mention of it in her comments on a post, and got curious. I did some research, and could hardly find a negative comment. I decided rather quickly that it is something I NEED. Found a good price on Amaz0n...and clicked "BUY". Merry Christmas to me...well more like Happy week into the New Year...since it won't arrive until sometime in January. When I bought it though, I clicked into Amaz0n from Ken Rockwell's site. If you are a Nikon user(or a fan of any other brand), I highly recommend you check him out. I found his information helpful, so I thought, why not support him a little by buying through his link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home