you learn so much...

posted by sometrouble @ 1:13 PM | Test Category Two | Friday, August 04, 2006

...about the people who visit your site and why they do. I love my sitemeter! Since I wrote the last post about birth control, I have had a big jump in visits...and I got my first (and a bunch) of hits from search engines. Apparently this is a hot topic people want to know about. I guess my post seemed relevant enough to merit a spot in the search results...and interested them enough to check it out. It is so cool to know people are reading what you write. Although, I would still write even if no-one read. It would just be lonelier. I don't write for others, I write for me...that's why I don't care if my grammar is perfect, or if I use a few too many "...". I do try to keep it legible and spelled correctly.

Some of the searches I came up in the results for were:
-"weight gain during pregnancy"
-"woman mood swings"
-"pregnant libido"
-"weeks pregnant"
-"trinessa recall"
And in the same day, I got one hit from a search for "zooanthids won't open". Today someone stumbled across me when they were looking for "shine on you crazy diamond video myspace". I have always loved mysteries...and site meter data really intrigues me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home