New look!

posted by sometrouble @ 5:34 PM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I redid the theme and appearance of the blog. I had been wanting to do it for a long time, the blogger template was only a temporary thing. It was hard, because I don't know much javascript. I know html...but the java coding was giving me a big headache. That is why I opted to just modify the existing template (as you can probably tell).

There are still some kinks I want to work out, but it is at least functional right now. If you notice any problems, please let me know. I don't have the resources to try it on every browser and at every screen resolution size out there. It will be changing a little more in the next couple weeks as I get around to tweaking it.

*Plea for Help*
If anyone can look at the source code and tell me how to get rid of that space above the header at the top of the page...great amounts of appreciation would be bestowed on you! Also, if you can figure out how to make that dotted line near the top either go all the way across the content, or go away all together...I would love it! Plus, I welcome any and all suggestions on aestetic appearance in general. Thanks...and please someone comment! :o)

Edit:I just discovered another LARGE problem. The page looks completely wrong in Firefox. I really don't know what to do about this. I didn't change the code that much (I thought)...if you want to see how it is *supposed* to look, you have to use internet explorer. (gasp!) Ok, now I REALLY need someone to help me fix this problem, please?

Edit 2:I fixed the mozilla firefox viewing issue (at least i THINK I did) Please let me know if it still looks funny. I figured out what seemed to be the problem, great learning experience, let me tell you.

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Looks lovely, 'Em. Well done. :-)

 
At July 16, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the new look :)

Miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home