Party Time!

posted by sometrouble @ 11:53 AM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Southern Living at HomeMost of the invitations went out already...and the rest should be out today. I am hosting a "Southern Living at Home" party. My friend, Sara, has recently gotten into consulting for them...and I promised to help her get started...plus I think it will be really fun. And there are several things from the catalog that I wouldn't mind getting!

The whole catalog isn't available online, but here's a sample of some of my favorite items.

The party is going to be on Thursday, July 27th, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. It will be at our apartment. If you know me personally, and you are in the area, and are interested in coming, feel free! Consider this your invitation...just please call or email me to let me know you are planning on coming (and I can give you directions). If you want to bring a friend, go ahead! You get a prize if you do! There are great specials on some items right now, and you can order (or re-order) any of their magazine subscriptions as well.
Also, if you can't make it to the party, but want to see the catalog, I have a few I can show you. I also have order forms so I can take any orders for items you wish to purchase. Hope to see everyone there!!!

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo fly me out!

 
At July 19, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

find a big box...and get in...have liz put the address and postage on...and call the UPS guy! If you have to be naked to save on postage...warn me, so I can make sure chad doesn't open the box! :o)

 
At July 19, 2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Susie said...

You have cute kitties :) I had one of these parties a couple of years ago; they have great stuff. I hope yours goes well.

Thanks for visiting me and for your kind encouragement :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home