quickie

posted by sometrouble @ 11:11 AM | Test Category Two | Monday, July 17, 2006

Back from a great weekend up north...nice and hot...out on the lake! Details later.

However, the heat wave made our shut up upper apartment 96 degrees F when we returned last night. Now think about the 6 gallon fish tank.

I. cooked. my. fish.

And everything else. It was an accident. I didn't think about that in my hurry to get packed and on the road on friday. Man. What a bummer. I noticed this morning on my way out to work. So by the time I get a chance to do anything about it...anything that may have been saved, will probably be lost. Damn. Keep ya posted.

We have an inspection on a house this friday...we shall see how this one goes. Hopefully there won't be any problems...due to the house only being 9 years old. We'll see.

5 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 12:05 PM, Blogger Liz said...

ohh, honey. i hear more stories about cooked fish from summer heat working at the petstore than you could imagine. you're not alone.

 
At July 17, 2006 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, poor fishes! I froze my sea monkeys to death when I left them in my dorm over winter break...they came back to life a few weeks later. Somehow I think its not the same in your case. So sorry to hear that.

Good luck with the house inspection! Hope everything works out.

 
At July 17, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

no not quite the same allie...but we'll see if anything is going to survive. I think I might shelve this hobby for a bit...and get a kitten or two instead. :o)

 
At July 17, 2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A kitten or two would be nice and good company too.

I'm thinking of getting a cat also, but I have to convince my cat hating roommate first...

 
At July 18, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger sometrouble said...

haha! yea i have to convince chad's uncle to let us have one...or else wait until we get a house. If this one works out, it will be perfect cause my co-worker has 5 kittens who are 4 weeks old right now...by the time we have the house, they will be old enough to adopt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home