blaaaaaaaaaah.

posted by sometrouble @ 8:52 PM | Test Category Two | Friday, July 21, 2006

Just a tip...don't drink 3 beers when you feel a tension headache coming on. IT.WILL.NOT.HELP.

The house passed inspection...no mold this time...so why do i feel like killing him? For some reason, I can feel the anxiety in my brain through my whole body...and I bet my blood pressure is through the roof. It might have to do with the fact that he has worked over 52 hours since monday...and would have worked 8 more (at least) today had he not managed to get the afternoon off. And because of that, everything I say to him or ask him just gets me an attitude...no matter how calm I try to be.

Or it could be me: If you've noticed, there's no celebrating here about the house. (aside from the 3 beers, which are more of an attempt at relaxation than celebration.) I guess thats because I'm just waiting for him to come up with the excuse. Yes, THE excuse. The one I know he will find to walk away from this house. Because he is scared to death to actually go through with it I think. But he won't talk to me. I've been asking gently all afternoon, "are you nervous"? He says no...but his crankiness tells me otherwise. I know we've only been married for 2 months...but dating someone for 5 years lets you get to know when they're stressed and how to tell, regardless. And he's easy to figure out. C-R-A-B-B-Y.

So thats the news...oh that and, my hermit crab is dead. But some of the corals are starting to open up...so maybe they'll live.

I will try to post some pics of the house later or tomorrow...I'm not in the mood right now, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home