kitties!!!

posted by sometrouble @ 10:46 AM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fluffy kitty photos to brighten my (and your) morning!

Note: These are not my kittens...yet. They belong to a co-worker's in-laws. She is trying to find homes for them. And I want to take one...but it depends on how this deal with the house goes...and if my husband agrees...he is kind of on the fence.

There's only one calico...I think she's my favorite.
calico

It's this picture that got me!
calico

Look at her cute spots!!!
calico

This one's pretty a pretty close second I think...don't know if it is a boy or girl yet.
orange tabby

orange tabby

When chad saw this picture...he exclaimed "Oh he's cool!" So this is his favorite. He is cute in a funny face sort of way. I love the way his blue eyes stand out too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger Liz said...

KITTIESSSSS!!! OMGS!!!11!1!one!

.... *deep breath*...

Now that I've regained my composure.... Cute pictures! I like the calico one too!

 
At July 18, 2006 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are ALL adorable!!! :)

 
At July 20, 2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Effie said...

those little kitties are the SWEETEST little things!!! I just want to cuddle them all!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home