Monday Classifieds

posted by sometrouble @ 10:29 AM | Test Category Two | Monday, July 28, 2008


Anybody need a nice brand new fireplace set? We received it as a wedding gift...then we bought a house without a fireplace. After spending two years feeling guilty about getting rid of such a nice gift (that I wanted!) from a close family member, I listed it on craigslist today. I even tried to think of some cute creative way I could use it without having a fireplace. And I just couldn't make it work with our backyard fire pit. I listed it asking for $75 and it cost over $150 new. If you don't live locally, I imagine it will cost a significant amount to ship though...it is heavy.

If you are interested, get a hold of me...if you're not then just ignore this post.

Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 1:32 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Where have you gone, lovely?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home