I'd rather be sunbathing

posted by sometrouble @ 12:20 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, June 23, 2008

I'd rather be enjoying the summer...instead I'm being the good, responsible wife and cleaning the house. I know my husband was just being sweet when he sent me the text message this morning reading: "Im glad to have u as my wife." It made my day, and inspired me to get some work done to make him happy. So guys, here's proof that a little sweetness goes a long way. We know you love and appreciate us, we just like to hear it from you. The smallest little ordinary note means more to me than any hallmark card ever could. I don't need him to come home with flowers and gifts all the time...I just love the unexpected note that says exactly what he means and comes straight from his heart. It's the day-to-day love that is the best. Knowing that we are both thrilled to go through life together. Dating was fun, and it built our relationship...but marriage is so much better. Even when we argue, there is no one I'd rather be with through the ups AND downs.

3 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinda confused by this. Who says that the wife has to be responsible for doing the cleaning? Good husbands clean house too. You can be a good wife in many ways besides keeping a clean house.

 
At June 26, 2008 2:32 AM, Blogger sometrouble said...

You're right, Rachel...and we do share the cleaning. I said that because I know it is something he appreciates me doing (because then he doesn't have to worry about it); and he does plenty of dirty gross fix-it type stuff that I don't have to worry about. By "responsible" I didn't mean that it was a wife's responsibility...only that I am a wife...and that the house needed cleaning...and since he was at work, and I was home I was being a responsible "adult" (would have been a better word to avoid confusion).

And trust me...I am a good wife in MANY ways. *wink wink* :o)

 
At June 28, 2008 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you guys throwing around any names for potential babies? check out babynamewizard.com, it is addicting and sociologically relevant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home