Nothing New

posted by sometrouble @ 10:54 AM | Test Category Two | Monday, March 31, 2008

Nothing to see here. I've been busy with other things and haven't felt the strong desire to blog lately. Some things have been going on lately that I really can't write about here, so I've just been staying away altogether since nothing else worth sharing is on my mind at the moment. I expect to be back to more regular posting soon. Right now, it just takes up too much of my time, and I don't have much free time. My birthday came and went last week. Another year older. It didn't really even feel like a birthday...I had to work, hubby had to work. We didn't go out, and we didn't really celebrate it. I had dinner with my family the night before, but he had to work and couldn't be there. He is taking me to a concert this summer (that's my birthday gift) and I'm pretty excited. Otherwise, it is life as usual around here.

2 Comments:

At April 02, 2008 5:39 PM, Blogger Liza said...

very happy belated birthday!!

 
At April 04, 2008 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I celebrated your birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home