Day 1: Good Intentions and Procrastination

posted by sometrouble @ 3:02 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, June 01, 2008

I've been taking a break from the blog. It just seems that so many things in life are more important than sitting in front of the computer. Truthfully, I just haven't felt the need to report every little occurrence in my life here.

We are finished with the basement. It looks awesome!

Chad is away on work business for the week, starting today. I hate being alone. I have already slipped into a funk where I don't know what to do with myself despite all the obvious things I could tackle. I have to shake this gloom, the weather is beautiful. I have an idea of what I would like to get done this week. I want to shock him with an organized house when he returns.

Working and cleaning make me feel good, it's just the getting started part that I have trouble with. I don't know where to start. Off the top of my head, these are the things I am thinking of that need doing:
Cleaning up the kitchen, including removing old dishes from the cupboards and packing them up, and finishing washing the new dishes and putting them away.

Our office...I'll just show you a picture of this one, it's pretty self explanatory.
Plant some herbs and a lilac bush that NEED to get in the ground before they die.

Print and hang some of my favorite photos on the basement walls.

Sort through all my clothes.

Make our bedroom a relaxing place instead of a stress inducing mess.

Make the guest bedroom livable instead of a catch all for everything.

There. That's all my dirty laundry. Oh yeah, I need to wash clothes too. And I'm hungry, what's for dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home