Go away winter, I've had enough of you.

posted by sometrouble @ 12:21 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I miss the racket of crickets outside my window keeping me awake at night.
I miss the rain falling outside my window.
I miss the warm breeze.
I miss open windows.
I miss daylight at 8:30 PM.
I miss waking up warm instead of cold.
I miss stepping outside and finding that the sun really is warming the earth instead of it being sunny and 20 degrees F.

Oh and the kitties miss open windows too they we are going stir crazy.

When is it gonna be spring already?

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to post pictures of your project from back in February? The PVC pipes,etc. Anxious to see the project. Yes, we are ready for spring too.

 
At March 27, 2008 4:08 PM, Blogger Liza said...

i want winter to go away too! it's been snowing today, yuk!!

 
At March 29, 2008 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't b boring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home