Shopping List

posted by sometrouble @ 2:23 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm headed to a few stores to do a couple projects today. These are the things I will be picking up:

~ 2 - 2" PVC pipes (10 feet)
~ 2 - 1.5" PVC pipes (10 feet)
~ 2 – 2" PVC t-connectors
~ 2 – 1.5" PVC t-connectors
~ 4 – 2" PVC end caps
~ 2 - hitch-pins with cotter pins
~ appropriately sized drill bit (for hitch-pin holes)
~ 7 yards of muslin fabric
~ 3 boxes of RIT fabric dye
~ 1 box of acetate sheets (transparencies)
~ The cheapest stockpot I can find (too bad it's not garage sale season)
~ salt
~ white vinegar

Wondering what I'm doing? I'll show you when I'm done!

5 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much longer 'til you're done? I'm nosy....er curious as to what it is! ;-)

 
At February 26, 2008 7:53 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Your audience is dying to know! Have you completed the project yet?

 
At February 29, 2008 8:47 AM, Blogger Liza said...

I just know you're going to spread vinegar and salt all over the pvc piping and make a catapult to launch yourself out of michigan, right mcgyver? ya...i'm a dork. i'd like to launch myself out of michigan.

 
At March 02, 2008 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 10, 2008 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see the way you did your..err...special project. I saw the picture you had on DIY Photography and I really love the subtle variation you got in that light blue piece...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home