Happy Commercialized Love Day!

posted by sometrouble @ 10:06 PM | Test Category Two | Thursday, February 14, 2008

sorry for the crummy photo...my camera ran out of battery juice before I could adjust the lightingBy the way, this is what happens when you leave grossly overpriced foliage on the kitchen counter overnight unattended.

Let me paint the picture for you...the husband was overly sweet to me and got me a Detroit Piston's jersey from the game he attended (without me) Wednesday, bought my favorite movie candy...Raisinets, and had tucked a movie theater gift card in these pink roses for me to find when I got home from work last night.

This morning, at the last moment before I left for work, I went into the kitchen to find the vase tipped over on the countertop, but still half full of water. The rest of the water was all over the floor and had run under the oven. The beautiful bunch of flowers were lying in a skewed pile on the floor. I scooped them up, and rearranged them as best I could in the vase, that's when I noticed that they had apparently been MUNCHED.



Which do you think was the brains behind the operation, and which do you think was the eager accomplice?

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2008 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bet is on Suspect #1 (the more crazy eyed look leads me that way). Or maybe it was a group effort? ;-)

 
At February 16, 2008 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suspect #1 is looking pretty guilty. Aren't those two pics of the same cat? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home