Three things I'm loving right now.

posted by sometrouble @ 11:24 AM | Test Category Two | Friday, October 26, 2007

1. Cable knit sweaters. They are so gorgeous. Cozy. Flattering. Classic. They signify cooler weather for me.
2. BIG coffee mugs. Red ones specifically. They fit perfectly in both hands and warm them in a morning chilled house.
3. Chocolate Lasagna from the Olive Garden. How I miss you so. Dumbest decision ever to pull that one from the menu. My chocolatey friend, how you got me throught so many awful nights as a waitress during the "never ending pasta bowl" promotion. The question is, do I miss you enough to attempt to make my own version?

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2007 11:19 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Ah, memories. Olive Garden. Dessert. The 7 or so forks I used to eat my rightful portion ;o)

 
At October 30, 2007 7:06 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

yea hilarious times...remember the waiter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home