Costumery

posted by sometrouble @ 1:01 AM | Test Category Two | Friday, November 02, 2007

This was me at work last night. My semi-pathetic attempt at festivity. Considering that I was one of three people to dress up in our lab, and everyone in the whole facility kept telling me how cute I was...I guess it was a success. At least I went the extra mile past just wearing cat ears by drawing whiskers (which were kinda smudging off by this point), wearing a bell on a satin ribbon around my neck, and making the fur cuffs out of a feather boa and some ribbon. Conveniently, my hot pink scrub pants looked pretty great with the rest...cause I didn't like the black pants I have. What did YOU dress up as?

3 Comments:

At November 03, 2007 6:44 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey, It's your cousin Alyson's friend Jen. You left me a comment on my blog about getting some soap and I emailed you about sending you a sample but haven't heard from you... still interested? If not that's ok, just haven't heard from ya and wondered if you got my email... Comment back on my blog -it gets emailed to me. Jen (and the rockers!)

 
At November 07, 2007 6:07 PM, Blogger Martyrs of Democracy said...

I actually posted. check it out!

 
At November 08, 2007 3:05 PM, Blogger Liza said...

love the costume!! i want one LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home