progress is exhausting

posted by sometrouble @ 2:34 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, July 29, 2007

We have been getting so much done in the basement bathroom lately. I can hardly contain my excitement! We picked out tile for around the tub and on the floor. It arrived, and we installed it around the tub. It looks SO good. I'm just going to tease you though, because I think I want to wait until it is all done to show you photos. We got a toilet, and picked out the lighting. The electrical wires are all run. We are hanging the rest of the walls and ceiling now. As soon as we do the grout on the tub deck, we will install the tub!!! I can't wait!

We had new neighbors move in across the street from us. Now we're not the newbies of the neighborhood anymore. The last few days, there have been about 15 people coming and going over there (probably much like the scene when we moved in). I can't figure out exactly who will be living there. (Haven't gone to say hi yet) My friend next door is getting married at the end of August. They decided to plan everything in under three months. I think she'd crazy. I would be a total basket case.

Everything else here is pretty normal. Nothing to rant about. Nothing to report. Doesn't it seem like the days go by too fast?

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2007 11:31 PM, Blogger Allie said...

quite the contrary, the days couldn't go by any slower.

I'm earning my summer, baby. By the time I get out to visit you I wil soooo have earned it. I'm not gonna lift a finger when I get out there, just you watch ;o)

 
At July 30, 2007 11:15 AM, Blogger sometrouble said...

thats what YOU think! I'm gonna chain you in my basement and make you earn your keep working down there! HAHA!

 
At July 30, 2007 11:20 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Yeaaaah...I think I might have a slight problem with that ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home