Gone missing

posted by sometrouble @ 10:01 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, May 21, 2007

My social life has gone missing, it seems. I started a new job about a month ago. I started working afternoon shift two weeks ago. Since then, I find that I barely have time to get the necessary things done, and no time for blogging, or friends. Besides the fact that everyone works "normal" hours, and does everything without me in the evenings. I get Sundays and Mondays off. It's not all bad though. I like what I do, and it is nice to work the same shift as my hubby.

Speaking of hubby, we just celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday. He gave me a beautiful ring with three blue diamonds separated by two white diamonds. I will have to post a photo to show you all later on. We saved the top of our wedding cake to eat on our first anniversary, but it is still in the freezer. We attended Chad's best friend's graduation yesterday, and had cake afterwards with him. We didn't really have time once we got home to defrost the cake, nor did we feel much like having more cake. So we will probably save it for next weekend. That's ok, right?

I took some photos in March of a friend's new baby and the big sister. That's a shot from the session above.

We went to the zoo today, I took a ton of pictures with my 70-300mm lens. I will get some posted soon. The tigers were pacing all around. I always loved the elephants...however, the zoo no longer has them. They were sent to California to retire happy and warm, I guess.

Tomorrow, it is back to work. Nothing much more interesting to report...just regular life happening. I wonder if anyone still checks in here...I know I've been gone a while, sorry about that. Hopefully I will have more interesting stuff to post about soon.

4 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! (Hey, you never posted part 2 of your illness/issue, you left me hanging!)

 
At May 22, 2007 12:18 PM, Blogger Melanie Marie said...

I'm still hanging too! Please tell us what happened!!

That is a beautiful picture!

 
At May 24, 2007 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is absolutely adorable! Youre so talented! :)

Glad to see your enjoying your new job. Are you feeling any better?!

Hope all is well!

 
At June 11, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger endofairy said...

that's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen (haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home