Fun with pointy sticks!

posted by sometrouble @ 8:13 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, July 22, 2007

I love knitting for so many reasons:

~It gives my hands something to do to stay out of trouble ^_-
~It makes me feel good to be creating something
~I get hooked and can't put it down
~Swordfights with knitting needles
~It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I finish a project
~I love a challenge, and trying to figure out a new pattern and teach myself new stitches makes me SO happy
~It is therapeutic
~Some yarns are really beautiful
~Raised eyebrows from strangers who see me knitting and notice that I'm not 100 years old with a bun in my hair
~All the many different colors and textures
~It IS art

And the number one reason that I love knitting so much...

All the dangling strings bring both the kitties' attentions to me! Mwahaha! (even "dad's cat")

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2007 8:39 PM, Blogger Liza said...

I would LOVE to learn how to knit. I can crochet, but not very well. I like what you're doing! What are you making?

 
At July 22, 2007 8:56 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

Liza- I am making my first sweater. So far I have only made scarves. I am starting on a 24 month size, for practice...and a really simple pattern. If you are ever in the detroit area, I can teach you. It is so fun! and you can make your own baby sweater for your coming little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home