Staying in,,,

posted by sometrouble @ 11:57 AM | Test Category Two | Thursday, March 01, 2007

12:00 PM Things were all fresh and white outside when I got up today. Now it is raining, and things are turning to mush and just getting overall disgusting. I don't think I want to go out anywhere today. I have lots of projects to tackle around the house...and the day to myself to do it! I will update later with whatever I accomplish.

1:14 PM Caught up on reading blogs...ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. I love this cereal...forget getting a grainy healthy start to my day...I'll take a sugary start, thankyouverymuch. Although, according to the box it is "Whole Grain". I bought two new boxes recently. I though I was buying what I always buy...take a look at the old box versus the new box, and tell me if you notice the difference. I didn't in the store.
But apparently I bought "reduced sugar" cereal to fulfill my morning sugar needs. Now I'm stuck with two boxes of this crap! Since when do they make this??? And is this the new Cinnamon Toast Crunch...or can I still get the real stuff??? I better be able to. This tastes horrible. It is loaded full of Splenda...which I am against, because it is really bad for you. Being a chemist, I have researched the science of the stuff...and it is nasty.

5:18 PM Noticed the lake in front of my house. Made some miscellaneous phone calls. Ate cold pizza for lunch. Heard from one of my professional references that a company I interviewed with yesterday called him yesterday afternoon. *Fingers crossed* Got the mail...almost needed a boat for that. I am in the middle of a very messy project right now...I will tell you all about it when I'm done.

4 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Allie said...

So what are the nasty details about Splenda? I'm curious to know.

 
At March 01, 2007 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta join you in your love for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I never buy it, but I love it so. Stupid Splenda, trying to ruin the delicious.

 
At March 02, 2007 1:14 PM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

greeat post. like this blog, very tasteful!

 
At March 07, 2007 8:50 PM, Blogger Denise B. said...

I have a friend who is a nutritionist. Now, while she probably wouldn't condone your cereal of choice, she aways says if you have to have sugar, have real sugar. Our bodies do not know what to do with a product made in a chemist's lab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home