Kids just get it

posted by sometrouble @ 12:57 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We had some friends over last night for dinner and games. They have three little girls. I love their girls, they are so sweet. The girls chased the cat around, watched the fish, played with some of Chad's old trucks, and raced quads on PlayStation. Then their three year old asked me to watch a movie. We have a few kids movies...but not many. The choices were: "Monsters Inc.", "Cars", and "The Little Mermaid". She insisted she wanted to watch "The Sword in the Stone". I told her I didn't have it and talked her into watching "Monsters Inc." instead. Then, while I was putting the movie in, she asked me again for "Sword in the Stone"...and the dialogue went like this:
Me: I don't have that movie.
Her: Why not?
Me: Because I don't have very many movies for kids.
Her: Why?
Me: Because I don't have any kids yet.
Her: Why?
Me: Because I have Chad instead.
Her: OH!
That answer not only satisfied her...but it seemed to make perfect sense to her now why I didn't have any kids. I love kids! Can't wait to have my own...all in time though.

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 1:13 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Hahaha, great answer! ;o)

Kids are just too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home