It's 3 AM...

posted by sometrouble @ 2:45 AM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, February 21, 2007

...I must be lonely.
Ok...it's 2:40 and I'm tired and awake, but close enough. I can't sleep. Some nights it just doesn't work for me. The sheets feel too crisp. My nose is stuffed up. It's too dry in here. My husband is hogging the bed. He is weighing down his side of the bed, making our old mattress slant, and making me roll to the middle. Then, at any spot where I'm touching him, within minutes he starts to sweat making me stick to his skin. My pillows are too hard and too high. My back is itchy from dry skin. My stomach is itchy too. I wish I could breathe through my nose. My lips are chapped. The cat is giving himself a bath by my feet and shaking the bed. What was that creepy noise? Why aren't I tired? I am tired...why can't I sleep? I can't get comfortable...I can't relax...and I can't get my brain to shut down.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the saaaame way sometimes. It sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home