Soup Day

posted by sometrouble @ 6:05 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, February 25, 2007

Some days just REQUIRE soup. Today is one of those days. We are in the middle of a lovely "winter storm advisory"...and we have been getting freezing rain on and off all day. Tonight they are forcasting snow.

I am sitting here happily wasting time on the internet and eating some delicious clam chowder.

I want to write a big post about something that is really bothering me, but I'm not feeling in the mood right now. So it will have to wait.

Happy Sunday evening, everyone!

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soup days are the best. As long as someone else makes the soup for me ;-)

 
At February 26, 2007 1:15 AM, Blogger Allie said...

I agree. Great weather for a hot bowl of soup to warm you right down to the bone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home