makeup

posted by sometrouble @ 1:35 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, February 06, 2007


How many times have you heard someone say that they like a women better without any makeup? They like the natural look. I bet everyone has heard at least one person say that at some point.

This is what I just dumped out of my makeup bag. I only wear one of those things on a very regular basis. Guess which one?

Some of the others are staples when I do put on makeup...but I usually don't get all made up unless I am going out to be in some sort of social situation. I don't bother with it for the store or being at home. I didn't wear it to work much either (because I always had no time in the morning). Even going to a restaurant with just my husband doesn't warrant a full beauty routine.

Which brings me to the puzzling part. My husband has told me that he likes me without makeup. He likes me natural, thinks I am very beautiful, and that I don't need all that. However, whenever I do put on some makeup, he always comments that I look beautiful. I love to hear that from him in any situation. The irony just got me thinking. What do men REALLY like?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 11:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

My ex HATED makup and would protest when I put it on. I guess he was right, because at the time I wore it because I didn't like the way I looked. Now it's part of the routine... I keep some concealer because I hate having blemishes at 24, and some eyeliner/shadow/mascara for looking spiffy (it's all in the eyes!) but the one real staple that I can't go without is blush. It makes a HUGE difference not to look like a zombie! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home