Bored again

posted by sometrouble @ 12:16 PM | Test Category Two | Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another day, I'm alone. Chad's been working a ton of overtime lately...which is good for the money. But I miss him. He's got Sunday and Monday off...but he just accepted overtime on midnight shift for Sunday night. Oh well. It's just bumming me out more because I am sick. I have a cold, and my sinuses are plotting a mutiny, I think. The last few days I have felt really crappy...hardly did anything...making some spaghetti on Thursday made me break out in a sweat and feel very weak. I am feeling a bit better today...and a little tired of staying in the house. I think I might go do some shopping. Getting out should make me feel better...and fun shopping will definitely make me feel better...I just have to try not to spend too much money.

My desktop computer is having issues. I got up yesterday to find it turned off...which is strange because I rarely shut it down, and I didn't remember doing it. I tried to start it up, and I got a message telling me the CPU fan was not running and asking me if i wanted to shut down, it was accompanied by an awful beeping. I have to go and see about getting a new fan and replacing it.

I want to go find some yarn for some fun knitting projects I want to tackle. I finished the Booga Bag I was making...and I felted it once. It shrunk a lot. I think I might felt it one more time to see what happens. I will post some pictures later. (they are on the desktop computer) I am working on a way bigger one now. Hopefully it works out for what I want it for.

I also haven't been to Target in so long. I feel the need to go there, and shop for some sweaters...

Ok, that's what I'm going to do...go out and go shopping! Anyone want to come with me?

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, i know that's totally not what you were going for but that post was like something out of the 50s: "my man's not around, woe is me, i'm gonna go spend some money and get all cute to make myself feel better." =-) not that we all don't have times like that when we're feeling vulnerable / lonely and use a particular vice to get through it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home