SPF: your world

posted by sometrouble @ 10:39 AM | Test Category Two | Friday, September 08, 2006

Had such a busy week, and a crazy day...I finally got these up. I had to really fight with blogger to get the pictures to post. If you haven't switched to blogger beta...DON'T! Besides not being able to post photos 90% of the time, I always get an error message when trying to leave comments on people's sites who are still running the original blogger. Anyway...without further talk...here's SPF:

1. My Freedom

Because I love to drive by myself in my car and listen to the radio. I don't like driving with other people, and I don't like riding passenger. I love the "me time" I get just commuting. I don't even mind if traffic is bad, as long as I've got some music, and my thoughts...I am happy!

2. My Hope

My Hope (and my husband's) is to one day (not today and not tomorrow) have kids. We both want to have a family...we just aren't quite ready for that just yet. Honestly, it scares the crap out of me to be responsible for another human being...right now. I know when the time comes we will be able to handle it. I just don't want to jump into that yet.

3. My Wish

My wish right now is to get a new car. I don't have a certain one in mind that I MUST have...and it doesn't even have to be brand new. I just want something with a little more room and less quirks. It seems that practically every other day, the car I've got has some oddball problem...or something has ceased to be attached properly (side mirror, taillight, cruise control, air vent, etc).


Did you play? And...don't forget to go and tell Kristine if you played!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 09, 2006 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby will come when the time is right. :-)

Good luck on the car hunting- that's always so much fun.

 
At September 09, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I wish you luck in having a baby (and in not having one yet.) I'm so eager to have one or three of my own, but I know I've got quite a wait yet.

and Ugh. I'm dreading looking for a new car, but mine's about to kick the bucket. Actually, I'm not dreading looking, I'm dreading paying.

 
At September 10, 2006 8:32 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Thanks for visiting my SPF.
Your first pic isn't showing but I see the other two. Good ones!

I've heard a lot of negativity about the blogger beta. I haven't been approached to switch yet.

 
At September 10, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Wow. I love your freedeom pic. Awesome. Good luck on the baby thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home