Kitten!

posted by sometrouble @ 11:44 AM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We got one!!! I still have to convince hubby's uncle (our landlord) to say it is ok to keep him there for at the most a month...because we can't move into our new house until the previous owners move out.
My mom brought the kitten home from an antique store she was at yesterday. The owner of the shop had found the kitten wild and stray in his yard...and caught it, and is looking for a home for him now. He has a few siblings still in the yard...but the guy hasn't managed to catch any of the others yet. Well the guy said it would be ok for my mom to bring him home for the night so I could see him, since the store was closing. He said if it didn't work out, that he will take him back.
Once my mom got him home, she realized that he had fleas...so she didn't want him in her house. I bought flea shampoo, and brought it over and we bathed him twice. I think they are all gone...but if we keep him, I will treat him every two weeks according to the directions for at least a while. Then I brought him home to my apartment. Hubby was surprised to see him...but not mad. He is just worried about angering his uncle. He likes the kitten, but told me that I HAVE to talk to our landlord today...and if he says "no" the kitten has to go back.
I will have a really hard time if I have to give him back...I love him already! He is really attached to me, and follows me everywhere he even slept half the night curled up next to my shoulder.
Ok...I know you all want to see pictures...so here they are. The quality is pretty bad, because I took them with my cell phone and he doesn't hold still for very long. I will have to try to get better ones soon.

Name suggestions anyone???

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo so cute!!
I hope it works out!

And I HAD a name suggestion...I thought of a name that would be perfect for a cat the other day but I forget...I'll tell you if I remember

 

Post a Comment

<< Home