Drizzly day

posted by sometrouble @ 10:02 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, August 28, 2006

Spent a drizzly afternoon and evening snuggling with my hubby and kitty...and eating yummy Thai food. Perfection!

Anyway, here are some photos of Cato holding still...for once. After this, it was back to bouncing off the walls...then sleeping again...I hope he's not up all night again.
His stripedy underside.He's almost black from the top view.Big feet. (Cute brown toes!)He opened his eyes for me...then back to sleep.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Allie said...

awww! he looks snuggly!

 
At August 29, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Liz said...

ohhhhhh kitty!!! *dissolves into gooey kitty-loving noises*

:D So kyoooooot!

 
At August 30, 2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Liz said...

ps. I like the layout tweaking

 
At August 31, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a sweet little kitty! I love the kitty paws!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home