Honeymoon Photos

posted by sometrouble @ 1:02 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just wanted to get some shots up...hadn't gotten around to it before. We went to Saint Martin Island (Sint Marteen) in the French West Indies. I highly recommend it to ANYONE!

Miami from the Plane


The Island


Our resort is in this photo (sorry it's crooked)


Me with flamingos at Cheri's Cafe


Orient Beach


Real street sign, and I thought it was funny.


Tropical rainbow, after a mid-afternoon shower.


Us at "Bamboo Bernie's" (they have sushi!)


The sunset from Bamboo Bernie's


Funny sign on ALOT of busstops there.

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

Thanks! I'm glad someone else appreciates that sign!

 
At July 15, 2006 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Emily. I love the one of you and Chad. And the sign. That is pretty suggestive if you ask me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home