my tank

posted by sometrouble @ 11:18 PM | Test Category Two | Thursday, June 29, 2006

As promised, here is a shot of my tank...sorry the quality isn't top notch...it's very hard...and i was running out of patience. especially with Bluefish...he won't hold still.

Anyway, you can see my coral banded shrimp on the far left, just below him are the star polyps, above him are the zooanthids, directly below them is a mushroom coral, and there are some button polyps next to those two things. The green plant is caulerpa, the hermit crab's shell can be see below it...he was being shy, hiding behind my new clove polyps. The rock on the right has a purple mushroom, which wouldn't open all the way for me right now. Below that, on the sand bed are two more mushrooms of varied variety. :o) There's Bluefish, not cooperating...he is a Fiji damsel. If you look really closely, you can see my 3 legged micro starfish on the rock a little ways below the purple mushroom (he's whitish) he used to have 6 legs...and either 3 got eaten off...or he split, and there are two of him in there. I really don't know. Oh yea, down in front of those empty shells is my new sally lightfoot crab. Not pictured are Magellan the brittle star, my tiny porcelain crab, and the nassarius snail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home