prepare for a new look

posted by sometrouble @ 11:59 AM | Test Category Two | Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm getting ready to switch to a new look for the site. It won't look that different...just a bit more polished, with some style changes...and the sidebar will be moved from right to left. Although it won't look that differently (I'm keeping the same color theme...and for now my header will be basically the same), it took a LOT of work. I basically started from scratch with the CSS code. I found a wordpress template I liked...and modified it with all the important bits of code for blogger. I kept the style sheet pretty much the same, but changed some colors and tweaked a few other things. You will see soon. I think I have almost all the bugs worked out...but I can't be too sure until I upload it to blogger, since I'm trying to make something foreign work with all blogger's little quirks. So you all are my Q.A. team. Please let me know if there are any problems with ANYTHING. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

At February 02, 2008 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this look. I can not wait to see it when you have it up on your blog.

 
At February 03, 2008 12:44 PM, Blogger Liza said...

I think it'll look neat :) I still want to find a nice template for my blog, but I can deal for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home