snow day

posted by sometrouble @ 2:12 PM | Test Category Two | Friday, February 01, 2008

I think I want a new blog look. I like the Vargas girl up there...and I don't know if I want to get rid of her...but I'm bored with the overall everything here. I think I might want a photo banner. I wish I could tinker with it all day today. I did take the day off due to snow *cough*notasmuchastheypredictedbutstillenoughtouseasanexcuse*cough* give me a break here...I have a 40 mile commute to work...it totally sucks in any weather.

So I promised the husband that I would be extremely productive today. I need to make a big impression with him on how much I got done today. I'm planning laundry, floor washing, toilet scrubbing, dish washing, taco making, spare bedroom and office organizing, sorting out stuff for a yard sale in the spring, and whatever else I can come up with to "WOW" him. And here I sit drinking coffee and reading blogs.

I did already go to the grocery store and to another store to get cat food. I need to go out again to fill a prescription and take a pre-employment drug test. Yay, everyone LOVES to pee on command with an audience. More about that later (the job, not the peeing). I want to sit here and share some thoughts that are weighing on my mind...and I want to share some lighter recent happenings...I just don't have the time to do it justice right now. I am going to use coming back to post later as my motivation to get some cleaning done first.

Here's your homework assignment: Encourage me...tell me how badly you want to hear about the awesome new "sport" I discovered, and the updates to my career (or lack thereof), and what I sold for $700 on Craigslist in a matter of 15 minutes. Pester me to see photos of the progress on our huge basement finishing progress, or my progress in the storage closet spare bedroom, or the SNOW.

Oops...out of coffee...time to get to work!

2 Comments:

At February 01, 2008 6:38 PM, Blogger Liza said...

what did you sell? and was it illegal? haha. This snow sucks. all week. chris' job was even closed on wednesday.

how is your career going or the lack thereof?

I want a cute look for my blog too and i was looking yesterday but I can't find anything that's "me". There are cute things, but they are way too busy or there are simple things but that's just boring. i like the girl on your blog too. you should save the html so that you can go back to her if you do change to something else :)

mmm tacos!!

 
At February 02, 2008 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

You need to update us all. I understand about the no time. LOL. I want to hear all about the new job prospects. What is all new with you and all.

I hope to have you take some pictures of the kids at some point in time. Hopefully this spring or summer. It would be fun to do some outside pics of them.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home