OOT and ABOOT

posted by sometrouble @ 3:44 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, August 20, 2007

This past week I haven't been updating because I was in the Canadian wilderness. I went camping and hiking with my mom and sister to the Bruce Peninsula. There will be more photos of the awesomeness...but for now, I will show you what I did most of the time.
I took photos of the gorgeous natural beauty.I took photos of the people I was with posing on the cliffs.I took photos of frogs on the beach.I even took photos while we were relaxing at the campsite.

Does this surprise anyone?

4 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Not in the least! :)

It looks beautiful up there! I cant wait to see more.

How are things going with you these days? Hopefully all is well.

 
At August 21, 2007 11:17 PM, Blogger Allie said...

so now...who is taking photos of you taking photos?

 
At August 25, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger sometrouble said...

my mom, of course.

 
At August 28, 2007 12:09 AM, Blogger Amber said...

How pretty and peaceful. It looks like it was a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home