bloggy vacation

posted by sometrouble @ 10:09 PM | Test Category Two | Saturday, April 28, 2007

So sorry, but I just haven't felt inclined to blog much lately. Been crazy busy with training at the new job. The weather has also been so nice that I can't stand to be indoors on the computer.

The basement is progressing wonderfully...Chad wants me to take some pictures, so when I do, I will post some for you to see.

The bushes in the front yard are exploding with beautiful pinkish purple flowers. Another thing I should take some pictures of.

Speaking of pictures....I have a few more shots to edit from my only spring portrait shoot before the weekend is up. With everything else, I've kinda been forgetting to get them done.

Now, I have a question. Can anybody tell me how I can get to work at 8:15 AM one day when I leave at 7:20; and the next day, when I leave at the same time, I don't arrive until 9:25??? The commute seriously sucks. 35 miles each way. I must be insane.

Oh the fun part will come next Wednesday, when I have to be there at 6:00 AM, meaning I have to leave at 5:00, meaning that I have to get up at 4:00 freaking AM in the morning!

I didn't forget about part two to my drama...just kinda haven't gotten to it yet.

Ooh, they gave me Monday off. Guess what I'm spending it doing? Go on, guess. Ok, I am going car shopping! The old car kept overheating on me on my way to work my first day, unless I went slower than 45 with the heat blasting. Not fun on a 75 F day. Took it in to get looked at, and they say it is the head gasket going. They put something in to temporarily help seal it I guess...but now it is overheating every time I stop at a red light. Once I start going it cools off a little. Not sure what we're going to get...something good on gas. I'm going test driving, should be fun. I'm pretty excited.

1 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I want to hear about the car shopping and/or see photos of anything you're buying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home