things I should be doing...

posted by sometrouble @ 3:13 PM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, April 18, 2007

...instead of blogging.

1. Picking up clutter around the house.
2. Putting away my photography equipment.
3. Clipping coupons.
4. Washing dishes.
5. Cleaning the kitchen.
6. Folding laundry.
7. Organizing the office.
8. Washing clothes.
9. Planning dinner.
10. Vacuuming.
11. Sorting through seasonal/old clothes.
12. Unpacking the remaining boxes from moving.
13. Taking my photos for SPF.
14. Editing the rest of my last portrait shoot.
15. Fixing the front window roman shade.
16. Cleaning the guest bedroom.
17. Organizing all the closets.
18. Grocery shopping.
19. Taking a shower.
20. Giving the cat a bath and/or brushing.
21. Going to get my pre-employment drug test and hepatitis B vaccine.

I start my new job on Friday. I am excited and nervous. Both ready to be back at work, and not so ready. I am very much looking forward to being back in a laboratory setting. It is a position that will give me valuable experience in a very different type of lab work than what I have previously done. It will also allow me to more easily find a part time or closer to home job in a hospital if need be in the distant future, perhaps once we have a family. Right now, I am very excited to be working for the organization that has hired me. I am not sure how many details I want to (or should) share online. If you are curious about what I will be doing and want to hear more details just email me. (My contact info is right below my profile in the sidebar.)

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Melanie Marie said...

I hope your first day is going well! Congrats on the new job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home