should I be worried?

posted by sometrouble @ 11:50 AM | Test Category Two | Sunday, April 15, 2007

There are two men (one is the hubby) hacking away at the front of my house with power tools...
...should I be worried?

It's the noises I hear from inside that worry me. The jamming of tools between wood and brick...the cracking and snapping of wood...the hammering on the pry-bars...and the buzzing and grinding of the Saw-Zaw.

At least when they're done, I will have my nice new storm door installed. (*hopefully*...*fingers crossed*)

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 12:41 PM, Blogger Melanie Marie said...

As long as you don't hear too much cussing and swearing, things should be OK. Actually, as long as it's not screams of pain, things should turn out!

I have to see if my apartment complex will install a screen door on my french doors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home