new hair

posted by sometrouble @ 6:24 PM | Test Category Two | Saturday, April 07, 2007

I got my hair cut this week...and Allie has asked to see a photo. So here I am...it's not that drastic of a change. Just a little shorter layers, a few really short layers around my face..."bangs" of a sort. I love it! It is so perfect. I wanted a change from my relatively long layers, usually center parted...or slightly off center, and non-curly top (because of the weight of the length). It is so fun and sexay...I feel really happy with it.
That's me! Enjoy the photo, I don't post many that I'm in. (Probably one of the reasons my "365 days of me" project on Flikr kinda fell apart.) Wish it wasn't so dark, but I didn't take that many...and I have my hair in a ponytail today...so you wouldn't be able to tell how cute it is.

6 Comments:

At April 07, 2007 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily...I really really really like your hair...for serious! Looks wonderful!

-Robin

 
At April 07, 2007 11:09 PM, Blogger Allie said...

oooo hey sexy lady!

I love it. I am a big fan of long hair, but with shorter layers the curls just happen much easier. And you got a bit of both! I had to go much shorter to get my curl to stand out.

Love the little bangs too, you flirt!

 
At April 08, 2007 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute! :)

Hope everything is going well.

 
At April 09, 2007 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!

 
At April 13, 2007 8:53 AM, Blogger Melanie Marie said...

I LOVE your hair!

I have curly hair too and know how hard it is to get a good cut. It looks fab!

 
At May 13, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Oh, how pretty you are! You have the exact kind of hair that God would have given me if He hadn't gotten distracted by something or other when He was passing out hair ;) Seriously, it's my favorite look, ever. So soft, so feminine. So unlike my stick-straight hair. And perms, no matter how good, can't do that, in my experience. Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home