keeping busy

posted by sometrouble @ 11:44 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Saturday was our niece's seventh birthday. She had a "girlie-girl" party. I was there to help out, and to take pictures of all the little girls after they painted their nails and put on play jewelry for frames which they got to take home. It was fun...and a bit of a challenge.

Sunday, Chad left for some work training 3-4 hours away. My friend Renee "moved in." We had fun staying up late, and making delicious waffles with strawberries, kiwi, and whipped cream on them Monday morning for breakfast.

Monday night, she taught me how to season and use my wok. We made a fantastic stir fry with shrimp and tofu and pea pods and carrots and bamboo shoots and bean sprouts and water chestnuts and green onion.

Today, we went to her sister's house for a "tea party." Both her sisters and her mom were there...and her nieces had so much fun. Then tonight, we went to a purse party, but I was good and didn't buy any more purses. She went home tonight, because she has to work in the morning.

Tomorrow, I am going to get my hair cut. Then, in the afternoon I have a photo shoot. I am shooting a 2 week old baby and family shots. I am excited...my first newborn session. I have gotten lots of good ideas for creative shots from Flikr...and I can't wait to try some for myself.

Thursday, I have a job interview! I am a little nervous. I hope it goes well. Chad really wants me to get back to work...and I am kind of feeling tired of being home all the time. The job is a bit unique, and I'm nervous about the changes that will come with it if I get the position. I don't want to jeopardize it...but I am nervous about what will come afterwards if they like me. I know it will be fine...it will just be different. Honestly, it will be good different. I just don't like change. I don't do well with routine changes. They're almost as bad as mornings.

Then Friday I pick up the hubby and we go celebrate his brother's birthday. Busy week. I'm tired. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2007 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your Job Interview! I hope everything is going well for you. Oh and BTW IT'S A GIRL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home