I'm still here...and alive...I think

posted by sometrouble @ 10:35 AM | Test Category Two | Sunday, November 12, 2006

applesI've been super busy both at work and at home. Last weekend, Chad and I hung our Christmas lights on the house. We are not turning them on yet, but it was nice and warm out, and we wanted to get them up before it was cold and nasty outside. They look really nice, I can't wait to start turning them on. I am really excited about Christmas this year. It will be my first Christmas on my own...and I probably won't have time to do all the baking my mom usually does, but I will have my own tree, and my own house to decorate!

Today, I am having a jewelry party. It is a Lia Sophia home party. My friend has started selling it, so I am hosting a party for her. I am planning on doing the snacks and refreshments apple themed...since we live near so many apple orchards now. (Although technically, Romeo is know for its peaches) I bought red delicious, granny smith, and gala apples and I plan on slicing them up and serving them with some caramel apple dip. I am going to make hot spiced cider (without alcohol) and have cold cider too. Does anyone have a good recipe for the hot cider that they have tried? I pulled several off the internet, but I don't know which will turn out best. I also can't decide if I should make an apple crisp or apple cheesecake. I want to do the cheesecake, but I have to go get cream cheese...and it is almost 11:00 am now. It will need to chill for at least a couple hours, overnight would be better. The party is at 4.

Recently, I have gotten really excited about getting into professional photography. I am making plans to make it happen. I will tell you all about that later though, gotta get this place ready for guests!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home