We interrupt this program...

posted by sometrouble @ 10:45 AM | Test Category Two | Thursday, October 12, 2006

...FOR THE MORNING NEWS...

WEATHER REPORT:
It was snowing here a few minutes ago! Ok, just lightly, and nothing is sticking...but it made me happy to see. I had no idea we might get a few flakes today, so it was a nice surprise for my morning. Chad called and said it was snowing pretty good at our house about 20 miles to the northeast...and actually sticking! He said his truck was already getting a pretty good dusting. I'm sure it won't be much, and it will all melt before I get home.

IN OTHER NEWS:
We are mostly all moved in, there are a few large things still stored in my mom's basement and garage that we have to pick up. I still have much organizing and unpacking to do, but it's getting there. We still need to figure out what color we're going to get and finish painting the green bathroom.

LOCAL NEWS:
We regret to report that we do not yet have an internet connection at the new house...not even a weak signal from a neighbor. So, until I get that set up, I won't be around as much. I actually had to use the real PHONE BOOK to find some Thai food last night!!! Can you believe it???

COLD SEASON ADVISORY:
Yes I have a cold. already. I stayed home from work yesterday because I was feeling so miserable, and the sudafed wasn't helping. I laid around and did not much of anything. Then I realized that I was supposed to take 2 pills not 1, and had only been taking half the dose. I feel better today, I think yesterday's rest helped a lot.

FELINE REPORT:
Cato seems to have something irritating his left eye. He blinks it more than the other one, and doesn't always have it open all the way. I called a friend who is a vet tech, and she said to try putting some contact solution in there a couple times a day, and if that doesn't help after a few days, she can get us some medicine for him.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I wish I could find some thai food. :-(

Fry has had eye problems since we got him. He has a permanently blocked tear duct... it causes him to 'cry' from that eye all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home