SPF: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

posted by sometrouble @ 4:03 PM | Test Category Two | Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm doing Kristine's SPF this week!


My Pot Holders (and Oven Mitt)
Aren't they bright and colorful?

My Melons
I don't have any pumpkins...we're not very festive this year...and we didn't have any melon fruit either. So these will have to do. I know Kristine just wanted us all to post photos of these anyway. (And, I'm wearing a pink top...AND pink lipstick for bre@st cancer awareness month!)

Also...something ELSE pink
These are the giant pink amoxicillin pills they are making me take for this nasty bronchitis bacteria that settled in my throat...and my new pink gloves...cause my fingers were freezin' on my morning drives to work.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger san said...

I love your oven mits and these are very nice "pumpkins" of yours :)

I played. Happy SPF!

 
At October 27, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Allie said...

Are your melons for sale? ;o)

 
At October 27, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger smizzo said...

Your pot holders are the most stylish of the sort that I have seen. :)

Those pills are hunkin'!

First time player..

 
At October 27, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Love your pot holders. Another great rack, but I really must say your hair is GORGEOUS!

 
At October 27, 2006 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are horse pills, damn!

I played!

 
At October 28, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The oven mits are so cool!!

Yikes! Amoxicillin..I always have to break those in half, so its more like taking 4 pills instead of two ;-)

Nice pumkins, I love the hair as well!

I played!

 
At October 28, 2006 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm finally able to comment on your blog i think!! i've eben trying and i keep getting errors.

your pot holders are cute!! your melons are grand!! your medicine is something i really need right now!!

hope you're well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home