365

posted by sometrouble @ 12:33 PM | Test Category Two | Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have joined Flickr and also have joined the 365days group. Lots of other bloggers are doing it including my friend Lazy Lightning. You should consider it, I know it sounds like a lot of work and a big commitment; but I also think it is a really fun and beneficial exercise. They don't penalize you if you miss a day here and there either, and you can make up days that you were unable to post a photo in the case of vacation afterward all at once...my goal is to not miss any days. We will see how it goes. You can see the most recent shots over in the sidebar *idea shamelessly stolen from Lazy Lightning :o) it is flattery, right?* Take a look, and try it yourself!

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Allie said...

That sounds like a really cool idea. I would love to do that! If only I had a camera...

I've been itching to do a photo project of "the little things" that make up my day. I don't know if you had a chance to read my blog lately, but I posted an entry about how some of those little things are now gone, and it really does make a difference. It would be nice to capture them so I can have them for all eternity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home