My Christmas Wish List

posted by sometrouble @ 11:11 PM | Test Category Two | Sunday, December 03, 2006

That is it. I will be a happy happy girl if Santa brings me that camera. Since I saw it at Costco a couple weeks ago, I wanted it. Today, at Costco, I commented to the employee at the digital camera counter about how badly I want it. He handed it to me, and said "here play with it a bit." That did not help my desire to POSSESS it! Now I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms, and my poor D70 is feeling rejected. Yesterday, Chad told me that if I keep going with the photography, and get really good, and start making the big $$$, he will get me the D80!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Isa said...

Thanks for the night suggestion. I have to buy a camera and you seem to know them very well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home