when it rains, it pours

posted by sometrouble @ 5:47 PM | Test Category Two | Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Between last night and this afternoon, I now have three people lined up wanting me to take photos of their kids. I am really excited...and still a bit nervous. I have relaxed some; however, since Chad reminded me that since I'm not charging them, it shouldn't put too much pressure on me. It is a learning experience, and I am just happy that they are interested. I will give it my best.

I need to stop at the fabric store, somehow among all the stuff I bought for backgrounds and props, I forgot to get a large piece of black material. Then I need to figure a way to hang the fabric until I can get one of these:
I also really really need a remote control for my camera...this is much more acquirable at $13. I'm going to go home and set everything up and play with my lighting. I don't want to screw it up when I'm trying to photograph the kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home