First Studio Photos

posted by sometrouble @ 12:40 AM | Test Category Two | Sunday, December 03, 2006

Here are a few from the session I did today...my first! I am so happy with the way everything went, and relieved that the photos came out pretty well. I am super excited about all this. I am getting more interest everyday. I will have to figure out how to transition from doing free photos to charging for them once I get more experience and become more professional.
The shots are off to the photo lab, and we will see how accurate my monitor settings are tomorrow. I can't wait to show her parents!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos look great! Glad to hear everything went well. She's so cute!!

Keep up the good work :o)

 
At December 03, 2006 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo very cute, I like the second and third ones best. She looks very kid-like, not posed in them. Well done!

 
At December 03, 2006 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! Good luck with your endeavor...I look forward to seeing more!

Hope all is well with you and everything is going well around Henkel. By the way...those orchids from your earlier posts are awesome!

Have a wonderful Christmas if I dont talk to you before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home