Busy Weekend

posted by sometrouble @ 3:35 PM | Test Category Two | Monday, December 11, 2006


Had a fun filled weekend, the highlight of which was having BOTH of our vehicles in the shop for repairs, at once! We are HOPING to get Chad's truck back today. My car, they haven't even begun to look at. I also spent much of the time taking photos of several children. I found that the best ages to shoot are those babies who are not yet too mobile...or toddlers old enough to take a little bit of direction. It is that in-between age that presents the real challenges.

Friday, I shot two girls, as I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be. They were 2 1/2 and 1 years old. They were hard. This 2 year old was much more fidgety than the first one I did...and her sister did not want to stay put and smile for us. Having two children to work with is a big challenge. Saturday began with another 1 year old girl. She wasn't too keen about sitting still and smiling either. But it went a little smoother. Her mother brought their German Shepherd as well, and wanted a photo of the dog and the baby together. The dog was surprisingly co-operative! Next, my friend from work brought her 9 month old baby over. He was so smiley, and Chad really got him giggling. Got some great photos of him. On Sunday, my friend Sara brought her son over, I have shown a pic of him before...he is 6 months old now, and he was so good too! We let him take a little nap break halfway through, which gave us some time to visit. That's him in the above photo. He is so adorable! I'm doing the first person who I don't know tomorrow. She was referred by my neighbor. I am a little nervous...I hope she is pleased with the results.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Allie said...

fabulous, darling!

 
At December 11, 2006 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home