i *heart* this little guy so much!!!

posted by sometrouble @ 10:16 PM | Test Category Two | Thursday, September 21, 2006


He learned how to jump to the kitchen windowsill today...and he's loving it. Been sitting there every chance he gets. Every time I walk in the kitchen, he hops up there and stretches toward me as if to say "look mom, what i can do now! I'm closer to you!" (yes, we think of and refer to ourselves as his "mom" and "dad"...i know its silly...but he is part of the family...and he doesn't have his mommy anymore, and he's so little. so BAH to anyone who's laughing at me right now.)

I love the way he wedges between the couch armrest and my hip and gives himself a bath and then takes a nap. It is our little evening routine.

I love the way he shoves his wet little kitten nose in my face when he wants some attention.

I love the way he "chews me out" when I come home, as if to say "you left me bored and alone all day long, HOW DARE YOU."

I love the way he burrows under the covers and all the way to my feet, and sleeps there most of the night.

I love the way he sleeps on the bath towels on the shelf in the bathroom in the morning while I take a shower and blow dry my hair.

I even love the way he gently love bites me when we're snuggling. (Just not the way he furiously chews on whatever flesh he can get his teeth around when he is feeling spastic and ignored.)

I <3 Cato!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 3:35 AM, Blogger Allie said...

Reading about all the Cato love you are getting is making me jealous!

I want a lil wet nosed, love biting kitty of my own!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home