new routine

posted by sometrouble @ 10:58 AM | Test Category Two | Monday, June 05, 2006

Settling into our new routine...working and keeping house. It's not so bad. Nice to have each other's company. Tonight I will get to see Chad since he worked day shift today. After this though he will be on second shift, and I will spend my evenings alone most of the time. We will see how that goes...I am just taking it one day at a time.

I just figured out how to do a cool trick with my DeviantArt account...if anyone feels inclined to buy us art for our new place...you can browse the prints on my wishlist at the bottom of this page. They are all created by fellow artists on DA, and they would truly appreciate the support!

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you boob! You never called me yesterday!

It's ok, actually. I had lots of stuff to do before finals.

But call and talk to me sometime! I want to hear about your trip and how married life is treating you :)

Miss you and love you lots

 
At June 09, 2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! How are things going being back at work? I miss you guys too...tell Kwesi that I said HI! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home