so excited!!!

posted by sometrouble @ 9:32 AM | Test Category Two | Monday, May 01, 2006

I can't believe we've only got less than three weeks left! It seemed always so far away...now it is right on top of me. I am really getting excited now. Mom and Oma had a shower for me yesterday...it was very nice. Last night I couldn't sleep at all, I looked at the clock after 4:30 AM and still wasn't asleep. I can't wait to see my cousins from Seattle...two of them are standing up in my wedding...and I heard from the third yesterday that she is trying to swing coming out too! I am stressing too, about getting everything done...it seems like everyday that goes by freaks me out a little more. And, in three weeks...I will be living away from "home" and having way more adult responsibilities...eek. :o)
All day long, I think of little things I need to do...and I just want to run away from work and go get them done. I feel trapped here...and I'm left with only a few hours in the evening to accomplish everything. I shouldn't take any more time off work, cause I don't get paid unless I'm here...but I have a feeling I won't be here the full 40 hours for the next two weeks.
I hope I can sleep tomorrow night...I guess sooner or later, I will be so weary that I will have to get some sleep...I just hope it is restful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home